Pathcrete is a Roadstone Product, specifically designed to meet freeze thaw exposure class requirements given in Table NA.6 of I.S. EN 206:2013 for horizontal structures and described in Table 1 of I.S. EN 206:2013:
- XF3 – High water saturation, without de-icing agent such as horizontal concrete surfaces exposed to rain and freezing.
- XF4 – High water saturation, with de-icing agent or sea water such as concrete surfaces exposed to direct spray containing de-icing agents and freezing
Key Features & Benefits
- Made from local materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Mix design and technical advice available
- Mixes available in 10mm and 20mm nominal aggregate sizes
- Pump mix versions available
The C40/50 Pathcrete concrete mix is suitable for paths, pavements and yards and is available in either 10mm or 20mm aggregate size mixes. The mix is also available as a pump mix, which has increased workability and more cohesiveness to ease pumpability and placement.