Roadstone has developed a range of high early strength concrete mixes through our research and development laboratory in Belgard, Dublin. Mixes specifically formulated through the selection of binders and admixtures that enhance early strength development while also retaining workability retention allow for fast track construction where early strength is essential.
Suitable for many different applications high early strength concrete mixes are often used for critical road repairs where road closures are kept to minimum to reduce traffic disruption. High early strength concrete mixes can be placed, pumped and finished just like conventional concrete.
Key Features & Benefits
- High early strength
- Allows for rapid re-instatement of repairs
- Minimises traffic disruptions
- Cost effective solution to challenging projects
- Can be placed and finished like conventional concrete
- Road repairs
- Yard slabs where early trafficking is required
- Bridge deck remediation
- Shut down situations in industrial facilities
- Marine environments