Graduates are invited to apply for the position of Marketing & Communications Graduate. Successful candidates will be based in one of our main Roadstone Quarry locations although an element of hybrid working may be available. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Marketing and Communications.
The candidate will have the following specific responsibilities:
- Development of digital marketing campaigns
- Management of social media content and advertising
- Involvement in growth of e-commerce business
- Involvement in traditional advertising campaigns and producing marketing & promotional material.
- Involvement in developing product and business marketing campaigns.
- Support in the development of digital training tools
- Planning and successfully executing customer events and trade shows.
- Provide support to the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Ensuring a consistent and impactful message carries across each of our marketing mediums.
- Managing our communication platforms.
- Ensuring all company communications are delivered through a consistent and clear formula.
- Maintaining a ‘fresh eyes’ approach to potentially imaginative and impactful communication approaches or tools.
Candidates should ideally possess:
- A relevant third level Qualification in Marketing or Other Similar qualification.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- A clean driving licence will be required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Proactive, organised, results driven and self-motivated.
Graduates will take part in our two-year graduate development programme, which will guide you through a semi-structured programme across various areas in our business in order to develop technical, interpersonal, commercial and management skills.
Apply now for this role:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme with Employer contribution
- Share Participation Scheme (Revenue Approved)
- Paid Holidays (21 days)
- Training & Development Opportunities.
- Mentoring support & Performance Management
- Phone & laptop
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Product discount
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Paid Maternity/ Paternity Leave