Graduates are invited to apply for the position of Graduate Mechanical Engineer as part of the Operations Division based in one of the main Roadstone locations. The successful candidate will report to the Regional Operations Manager.
The candidate will have the following specific responsibilities:
- Learn & understand the operation and maintenance requirements of our mobile and fixed plant and equipment.
- Be involved in process projects that target sustainability or efficiency improvements.
- Involved in ensuring we maintain and progress our high health, safety and environmental standards.
- Co-ordinate and oversee maintenance operations under the guidance of location management.
- Ability to communicate information and plans effectively to both employees and contractors.
Candidates should ideally possess:
- A relevant third level Qualification in Mechanical Engineering or similar qualification.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- A clean driving licence will be required, as a company vehicle is supplied.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Proactive, organised, results driven and self-motivated.
Graduates will take part in our two-year graduate development programme, which will guide you through a semi-structured programme across various areas in our business in order to develop technical, interpersonal, commercial and management skills.
Apply now for this role:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme with Employer contribution
- Share Participation Scheme (Revenue Approved)
- Paid Holidays (21 days)
- Training & Development Opportunities.
- Mentoring support & Performance Management
- Company vehicle, phone & laptop
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Product discount
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Paid Maternity/ Paternity Leave