Graduates are invited to apply for the position of Planning Graduate as part of the Planning & Environmental Team based in one of the main Roadstone locations. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager Planning, Environment and Property for Ireland Materials. A level of hybrid working will be available for this role.
The candidate will have the following specific responsibilities:
- Prepare and edit Planning documents for future Roadstone operations including extraction of rock and production of aggregates, concrete, asphalt and concrete products.
- Managing of external consultants engaged to draft Planning applications including Environmental Impact Assessments reports and Appropriate Assessment Reports.
- Planning compliance audits of Roadstone locations.
- Involvement in managing the existing Company Property, Planning and Environmental portfolios.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures and requirements are implemented.
Candidates should ideally possess:
- A relevant third level Qualification in Planning or similar qualifications
- Previous Irish planning experience would be an advantage
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- A clean driving licence will be required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Proactive, organised, results driven and self-motivated
Graduates will also take part in our two-year graduate development programme, which will guide you through a semi-structured programme across various areas in our business in order to develop technical, interpersonal, commercial and management skills.
Apply now for this role:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme with Employer contribution
- Share Participation Scheme (Revenue Approved)
- Paid Holidays (21 days)
- Training & Development Opportunities.
- Mentoring support & Performance Management
- Phone & laptop
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Product discount
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Paid Maternity/ Paternity Leave