Our graduates are the next generation of leaders within the company, so we look for individuals who can demonstrate maturity, enthusiasm, leadership and commitment. We are a construction materials company so an interest in our industry and a willingness to learn the business are paramount.
We want graduates who show potential to make decisions that are in the best interest of the business. We value graduates who want to get stuck into their work and who enjoy learning and trying new things.
Our most important aim is to send all employees home safely each night. Graduates will act as an example of safe behaviour to others.
Our graduates are driven to perform well and are passionate about their work and their career.
Why not join us as a Graduate to make your mark in our business? We offer real careers and the opportunity for you to develop skills, experience and knowledge in a forward-thinking company, as well as competitive package.
Why join our Graduate Programme?
We offer graduates a place on our two-year Graduate Programme, inclusive of a number of rotations. Graduates are supported by performance management and mentoring. The graduate development programme offers ambitious candidates a challenging and rewarding start to a successful career.
Hands on responsibility & ownership for areas of the plant, with support from management, gaining experience in:
- Technical, production & manufacturing of stone/bituminous macadam/blocks/concrete
- People management & influencing skills
2. CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- In company, off-the-job training courses or special learning assignments
- Post-graduate academic programmes such as Diplomas, Degrees or Masters
- External training programmes
- Internal and external performance coaching
- Health & Safety training
3. INTERNATIONAL ROLES
- Exciting & challenging international roles within CRH Group
- Experience working in a diverse multi-cultural environment
- Opportunities to progress to a dynamic cross functional international career
If you are interested in applying for our Graduate Programme please apply with relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org