Graduates are invited to apply for the position of Finance Graduate. Successful candidates will be based in our Belgard, Tallaght headquarter office although an element of hybrid working may be available. The successful candidate will report to the Management Accounts Team Lead.
The candidate will have the following specific responsibilities:
- Assist in the month end reporting process.
- Assist with the production of monthly reports.
- Involvement in preparing company budgets.
- Being involved in business projects that require a strong finance input.
- Assisting our Internal Audit team to review Company processes & controls to ensure compliance.
- Involvement in preparing for and responding to financial audits.
- Actively responding to day-to-day queries and data requests.
- Develop a robust understanding of the business and performance drivers.
- Develop insights and analysis across functions, business units and operating units to understand trends.
- Involvement in business performance analyses providing insightful output.
- Be well organised, strong sense of confidentiality, and adaptable in responding to conflicting business priorities.
Candidates should ideally possess:
- A relevant third level Qualification in Finance, Business or Other Similar qualification.
- Team player with a positive and ambitious attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Proactive, organised, results driven and self-motivated.
Graduates will take part in our two-year graduate development programme, which will guide you through a semi-structured programme across our Finance Department in order to develop technical, interpersonal, commercial and management skills.
Apply now for this role:
Email your CV to: email@example.com
Subject heading “Finance Graduate”
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme with Employer contribution
- Share Participation Scheme (Revenue Approved)
- Paid Holidays (21 days)
- Training & Development Opportunities.
- Mentoring support & Performance Management
- Phone & laptop
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Product discount
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Paid Maternity/ Paternity Leave