Roadstone manufacture a vast range of readymixed concrete mixes using a variety of combinations of cement, local aggregates, sand, water and admixtures. Secondary cementitous materials such as, Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag (GGBS), can also be incorporated into specific mixes along with other ingredients such as fibres and pigment to add improved performance and other characteristics to the concrete.
Pump mixes have increased workability and more cohesiveness to ease pumpability and placement and we provide a pumping service through our own dedicated Pumi-Trucks.
All of our concrete mixes are designed and produced to comply with the performance specification; to produce the desired strength, durability, workability, finish and appearance and to meet the design life.
Key Features & Benefits
- Available in a range of strengths from C20/25 to C100/115
- Available in a range of aggregate sizes dependent on location
- Pump mix versions of a wide range of mixes
- Made from local materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Large pours in excess of 3,000m³ can be accommodated
- Advice available through our concrete technical department