Roadstone Marshall Asphalt mixes are designed to be highly durable with good rutting resistance. Marshall Asphalt has a range of uses from Airport runways, taxiways, industrial yards, house driveways etc. Recently, Marshall Asphalts have been designed and produced using modified binders to further enhance the material’s performance characteristics. A wide range of mix types can be supplied including fuel resisting and Polymer Modified mixes.
Key Features & Benefits
- High deformation resistance
- Good load bearing ability
- High resistance to moisture damage
- Good riding characteristics
- Available in a range of mixes
- Made from local materials to the highest standards